Wow this officiating is already ridiculous, cant wait to see how it plays out later on too
Wow this officiating is already ridiculous, cant wait to see how it plays out later on too
Getting a taste of the biased calls in games 1 and 2. Not liking it, are we?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
game 2 you mean...game 1 was officiated pretty damn good
Oh I didnt expect much, its LA
Questionable reffing + questionable effort by Celtics = Fixed Finals
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
It's questionable all right...I'm still seeing plenty from Garnett and Pierce that should be called every time down the floor. I see the calls evening out with all the trash that's not getting called for the trash-green Celtics.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Odoms feet should be getting tired from all that traveling
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Odoms feet should be getting tired from all that traveling </div></div>
Quit yer whining. Don't you know there's no such thing as traveling in the NBA?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks